22nd October 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I study 5 years LLB course being a 3 years Diploma holder in Computer Application and Business Management?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my 3 years Diploma in Computer Application and Business Management after my 10th standard. Can I join for 5 years LLB course? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  2. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  3. Is it beneficial to do 3 years Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application to join father's business?
  4. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  5. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for Diploma in Computer Application & Business Management student?
  6. Diploma engineer can join LLB course? What will be duration of the course for a Diploma holder?
  7. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  8. Possibility to study MBA for 2 years Diploma in Business Management candidate?
  9. Which is the best B.Pharm course for me after scoring 2152 rank in PGECET
  10. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  11. Can I take admission for MCA in maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. How to join B.Com after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  14. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  15. Procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Computer Engineer?
  16. List of colleges in Ahmedabad providing BMM course?
  17. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  18. How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?
15th November 2015, 03:32 PM
singla420

Default Re: Can I study 5 years LLB course being a 3 years Diploma holder in Computer Application and Business Management?

Yes, After completing your diploma you can do LLB also of 5 year. Actually Diploma is nothing it just including in 12th class. And after completing your diploma you also can get your 12th mark sheet by filling form of HBSC the form cost is Rs. 850. And after giving that exam you can get 12th mark sheet. And you can also get admission behalf of Diploma in computer application. So don't Worry and go ahead without any problem.
17th November 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study 5 years LLB course being a 3 years Diploma holder in Computer Application and Business Management?

I am studying diploma in EEE after my 10th standard can i study 5 years ll.b
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?