11th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

Hello Everyone,
Can I know the course description of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? Please tell me about the fee structure also. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  2. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  4. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  5. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  6. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  7. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  9. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  10. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  11. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  12. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  14. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  15. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
  17. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  18. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
12th July 2016, 02:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

Sorry, to say that International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata does not offer Diploma in Hotel and Category Management course.

It offers only B.A in Hospitality Management and B.Sc. in Hotel Management, Catering and Tourism courses.
17th November 2016, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

Sir I am doing 2 years diploma in Hotel management Can I get A Good job in 5 star Hotel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?