4th November 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Hardware and Networking being a 12th Commerce student? Detailed information about this course?

Hello Sir,
After completing 12th from Commerce stream, can I do Diploma in Hardware and Networking course? Kindly provide me the details of this course immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get IT job in TCS being a Commerce student having completed Hardware and Networking course?
  3. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking for a B.Com student?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  5. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  6. Detailed information and benefits of study Diploma in Networking course?
  7. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  8. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  10. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  11. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  12. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  13. Is it worth doing B.Sc. in Hardware and Networking after Diploma? -- [New]
  14. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  15. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  16. Can i do degree after Hardware and Networking Diploma?
  17. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  18. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
29th November 2015, 11:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Hardware and Networking being a 12th Commerce student? Detailed information about this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
After completing 12th from Commerce stream, can I do Diploma in Hardware and Networking course? Kindly provide me the details of this course immediately. Waiting for your reply.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Hardware and Networking after completing 12th standard. Pass in 10th standard is the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for the Diploma in Hardware and Networking. Since, you are completed 12th standard in commerce stream, which is totally different from Hardware and Networking. It is always better that you can apply for B.Com or BBA or other Accounts related course. So, please think once again before applying for the Diploma in Hardware and Networking course.

Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking is a three years Diploma course which is divided into six semesters. This course helps you to learn and gain practical skills to assemble the hardware parts of the computer. Those candidates who have completed their Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking having the option to apply for B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.

Eligibility required for Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking Course:

- You should have pass in 10th board exam or equivalent examination with 50% marks aggregate in any discipline from a recognized board/Institution.

Colleges Offering Diploma in Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking Course:

B.S.S. College of Management & Technology,
#31-B Laxminagar II, Niwaroo Road,
Jhotwara, Jaipur, Rajasthan

C.M.J. University, Modrina Mansion Laitumkhrah, Shillong,
Meghalaya Haryana Medical Institute231, Model Town,
Near Chawla Nursing Home, Dabra Chowk, Hisar

J.R.N. Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University,
93 Parshwanath Colony,
Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Tirupati College of Technical Education,
Block 262, Sector 26,
Gandhi Kuteer, Near PHED, Opposite NRI Colony,
Pratap Nagar, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan
29th November 2015, 08:27 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Hardware and Networking being a 12th Commerce student? Detailed information about this course?

Basically course of Hardware & Networking is offered by private institutions. Duration of this course is of one or more year according to field selected by you.

Hardware and Networking course deals with the working of different computer hardware/components and connectivity between two or more computers. In networking part you will study about various network's and their working procedure.
6th December 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I Have a passed 12th commerce with 76%. Now my Question is can I go for Diploma in hardware & networking course? Which is the best course in computer field for commerce street. Please REPLY Me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?