14th March 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I write government exams after finishing diploma course?

I have pursued the diploma in computer engineering. I would like to land up in a government job. So, what are the government exams I should write to get a government job? Hoping that I will get the answer from here soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  2. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  3. What exams are needed to write MS in India? I am doing B.E
  4. Can I appear in Government recruitment exams if completed Diploma with distinction?
  5. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  6. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  7. Eligibility to write government job exams after completing diploma in 2 years instead of 3 years?
  8. How to become a scientist after finishing 2nd PU entrance exam?
  9. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  10. Government jobs and entrance exams after B.Arch?
  11. Which exams are there for government jobs for Diploma students of Arch. Engineering stream?
  12. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  13. Am I eligible to write group exam? I am a diploma holder
  14. Which government exams are available for me after studying B.E?
  15. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
  16. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. For which government exams can I appear at the age of 40?
  18. What all I can take up after finishing engineering? Which is a better option between MS and M.Tech? List of the various entrance exams which I can write like TOEFL, GRE?
9th May 2018, 06:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write government exams after finishing diploma course?

After the completion of your Diploma course, you can appear in the below mentioned examinations for Government jobs such as:-

Bank Clerical Exam
RRB JE
SSC JE
DRDO etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?