7th October 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?

Hi,
I want to do Diploma in distance mode in Metallurgy Engineering. I am a 12th passed student. Please provide me details of this course, fee expenses and also let me know about the colleges in Rajkot.

Related Questions:
  1. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  2. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
  3. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
  5. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  6. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  7. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  8. How to do B.E in Metallurgy in distance learning mode
  9. Distance metallurgy degree course after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of institutes which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to certificate holder in Motor Winding and House Wiring in Sonipat, Haryana? Course duration, fee expenses and qualification required for admission?
  11. List of universities which offer admission in Distance B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Rajkot to a Diploma holder?
  12. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Colleges for Metallurgy Engineering in Mangalore?
  14. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  15. List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  17. Colleges offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Calicut?
  18. What kind of job will I get after PG Diploma in Metallurgy?
2nd May 2018, 07:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?

Course details of "Diploma in Metallurgy" distance course is as follows.

1. Engineering Mathematics 1A/1B
2. Materials Technology
3. Engineering Drawing/CADD
4. Engineering Mechanics
5. Manufacturing Technology
6. Electronics and Electrical Principles
7. Metallurgy and Quality Control
8. Automation Systems
9. Manufacturing Information Systems
10. 3D Mould Design and Plastic Processes
11. Thermo Fluids
12. Quality Process Control and Management
13. Mechanical and Fixture Design
14. Micro Fabrication and Nanotechnology
15. Shop Floor Monitoring and Control
16. Advanced Metrology
17. Integrated CAM and CNC Technology
18. Product Innovation and Rapid Prototyping
19. Project

Total Fees for course is about 26000 Rs.

As per my knowledge, I know that there are no any Colleges for "Diploma in Metallurgy" distance course in Rajkot.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?