14th March 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I take after completing diploma in CSE?

I have completed diploma in CSE. I am seriously thinking of doing a good course after my diploma. I wonder whether doing MCA course will really help my future. Am I choosing right or can you suggest me the best way to go about it?

8th May 2018, 08:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I take after completing diploma in CSE?

After completion of your Diploma in CSE, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing MCA course. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing MCA course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline with Mathematics subject at 12th standard or Bachelor's degree level from a Government recognised university. So, after completion of your Diploma in CSE, you can pursue BCA course and after that, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing MCA course.
8th May 2018, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After diploma in CSE, you can't pursue MCA directly. For MCA admission, you need a degree qualification in relevant subject first and then clear the entrance exam for admission.

Being a diploma in CSE holder, you can appear for lateral entry engineering exam for admission in B.Tech CSE 2nd year. B.Tech CSE and MCA have same value.
9th May 2018, 02:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your Diploma course in Computer Science, you can very much opt for the B.Tech course in the same as you are eligible to opt for the B.Tech degree course in Computer Science Engineering.
So, according to my opinion, you must opt for the B.Tech degree course in Computer Science Engineering after the completion of Diploma course in the same.
You can apply for the lateral entry process directly from the second year of the B.Tech course as you have completed Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?