21st August 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.E CSE after completing B.E CSE

HI Folks I Completed BE cse Now Planning to Do ME CSE(2012-14) is it Good to Do?pls

26th January 2013, 05:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.E CSE after completing B.E CSE

Your decision to pursue M.E after B.E is quite good. The course offer adequate career scope along with rewarding salary. M.E degree is suitable to find a well paid job in teaching or research sector too. Admission to the course is done on the basis of entrance test like GATE, TANCET and PGECET. State level entrance tests will be confined to a state by which candidate can seek admission to colleges of that particular state.
16th February 2013, 12:39 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do M.E CSE after completing B.E CSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI Folks I Completed BE cse Now Planning to Do ME CSE(2012-14) is it Good to Do?pls

Dear Aspirant,

Since you have done your BE i would like to congratulate on this thing.

Hope you have score a good aggregate.

While coming to your question.If you want to do a ME CSE.

You need to apply for the GATE exam.

The GATE exam provides the graduates a chance to get the education from the top colleges of india and other states.

The Top IIT's and NIT's are available for the students if they scored a very good score in the GATE exam.

This question paper will be different for different streams.Based totally on their stream subjects.

Based on this they evaluate and give the marks.By the score the rank is given.

And by that the seat in the colleges can be achieved.Hence the GATE is the best solution for you.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?