27th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and suitability to study Diploma in Accounting Software for B.Com graduate?

Hi,
I am interested to do Accounting work so I want do Diploma in Accounting Software. I have done B.Com now. I just want to know the course duration of this Diploma course. And also let me know about the course suitability. Thanks in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Accounting Software course being an Economics graduate?
  3. Does Andhra University offer PG Diploma in Accounting Software course?
  4. What should I do to study Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance being a B.Com graduate?
  5. Should I study Diploma in Financial Accounting being a B.Com graduate? Benefits of pursuing this course?
  6. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  7. List of institutes offering Diploma in Accounting Software in or near Bhopal?
  8. M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?
  9. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of 1-2 years courses available in Saharanpur(U.P) which assists in earning good salary in U.S.A?
  11. How it cost to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance course? Where should I study this course?
  12. What should I do after completing Diploma of Business Accounting study? Which courses are available that I can pursue?
  13. Which computer course should I do while studying M.Com?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Financial Accounting course for B.Com graduate?
  15. Which is better to study among PG Diploma in Banking and Finance and M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  16. Best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Asana? Duration, fees and scopes of this course? -- [New]
  17. Where should I go to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course? Fee structure and duration of this course?
  18. Last 5 years question papers with answers for T.Y.BCom exam?
29th July 2016, 11:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and suitability to study Diploma in Accounting Software for B.Com graduate?

The duration of this Diploma in Accounting software lasts for about an year. And the suitability and Eligibility criteria required for this course is given below.

>> Duration of the course - 1 year

>> The basic educational qualification required for this Diploma in Accounting software course is "12th Class" from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern.

>> Accounting is the communication of the financial information about the business entity.

>> As you are done with B.Com course, I am sure you are eligible to do this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?