10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Course fee of Diploma in Life Skills Education in ACTS Academy of Higher Education? Is monthly fee scheme available?

I want to get admission in ACTS Academy of Higher Education for Life Skills Education Diploma course. Can I know the course fee of this course? And please let me know that is monthly fee scheme is available for this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  2. Total cost involved in completing a technical education like B.Tech and MBA?
  3. Can I get admission in college with free seat if score 950 out of 1000 in intermediate?
  4. List of best B.Ed colleges after B.Sc Physics Honors? How much it cost to study this course? -- [New]
  5. Can I take education loan from any Bank for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme in UPTU?
  6. What is the education fee to do MS in Germany?
  7. What is remittance fee under an Education Loan scheme? Why is it chargeable for overseas studies?
  8. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  9. Can I get hostel and other accommodation fees under Syndicate Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  10. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  11. Which are the colleges of Mumbai providing B.Ed admission forms?
  12. Can I take an Education Loan under OBC TFW Scheme being a student of Kashi Institute Of Technology, Varanasi? Possibility to claim fee relaxation?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  14. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  15. Age-limit for NDA 2? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee per semester for Mechanical Diploma distance education?
  17. Does study abroad loan include living expenses cost in India?
  18. Admission in B.Tech 2nd year under fee waiver scheme after pursuing Diploma under same scheme?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?