8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science?

Can I know the admission criteria for Diploma course in Veterinary Pharmacy in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science. Please let me know the admission criteria. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy course of Shri Balaji Institute of Medical & Paramedical Science?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma course in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science?
  3. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  4. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy course for 12th with Science (Mathematics) student? Eligiblity criteria and marks required to get admission in top colleges?
  6. Procedure followed to get admission for diploma in veterinary course?
  7. Which universities can I join after doing diploma in veterinary pharmacy
  8. Requirements to do Diploma in Pharmacy from KMTC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Diploma(Live Stock & Veterinary Science) course in Indian Institute of Professional Studies?
  11. Admission criteria to study PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance in JSS College of Pharmacy?
  12. List private Veterinary Colleges in India?
  13. Best universities of Australia to study B.Pharmacy and then Masters in Pharmacy? Whole criteria of admission? -- [New]
  14. Information regarding X Ray MRI scan?
  15. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Master of Radiation Technology in ADN Insitute of Paramedical Science and Hospital?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy after completing D.Pharmacy?
  17. List of top 10 colleges offering BSc biotechnology course?
  18. Qualification, fee details and admission procedure for Diploma in Veterinary Science?
9th October 2016, 12:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science?

Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy is a special practical oriented course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, & Mathematics from a recognized board.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

D S INSTIUTE OF PARAMEDICAL SCIENCE

Address: JE-35 gda Market Patel nagar, Second,Near chhabildass school, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001
Phone: 098101 77860
9th October 2016, 03:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the admission criteria for Diploma course in Veterinary Pharmacy in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science. Please let me know the admission criteria. Thank you!

The students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology shall be eligible for the Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy course in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science. You can apply online for the admission to the course. The course is a practical course belongs to the field of veterinary medicine. The course duration will be two years. The course fee will be Rs 30,000. The details can be seen in the website link given here Click Here
9th October 2016, 10:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy is a 2 years duration course which is offered by D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science.

In order to apply for Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science you should have completed your 10 + 2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized institution.

You must pass and secure good marks in compulsory subjects like physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can definitely get admission to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?