26th August 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can take after completion of mechanical diploma course which will have more scope?

Which course I can take after completion of mechanical diploma course which will have more scope? Can someone please give me the answer on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer from you all. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Valuable courses after Diploma Mechanical to earn more money and scope?
  2. What are the scope for Mechanical diploma holders to work in India Air Force?
  3. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  7. Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  8. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  9. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. What is the scope available in Industry after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Is there any scope to do B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering
  16. How to do MBA after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with graduate E certificate?
  17. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  18. What is the scope in government job after completion of B.Tech Mechanical
27th August 2015, 11:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take after completion of mechanical diploma course which will have more scope?

There are many course options after completion of mechanical diploma course. However, the best course after completion of diploma course is B.Tech/B.E in mechanical engineering. This is because :-

- There is ample scope after B.Tech/B.E course in mechanical engineering.
- The job opportunities are vast after completion of B.Tech/B.E course.
- You have already studied the fundamentals of the course, so you can do well in the advanced courses.
28th August 2015, 02:06 PM
dinesh the king

Default Re: Which course I can take after completion of mechanical diploma course which will have more scope?

sure sir,now there are mainly three options for you
1.extra courses like Designing,CAD,CAM,etc,
2.Three year B.tech course
3.small jobs as assistant engineer
my suggestion is to go for b.tech if you interested to study further as it provides you many advantages in various fields
29th August 2015, 05:18 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

The best course for you after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is that you can pursue the course of B.Tech via the Lateral Entry Program.
You can also opt for a job after the completion of your Mechanical Diploma but the option of completing your Mechanical Engineering course is the best for you and once you do so you will be able to get very good jobs from various companies.
So taking up the B.Tech course will be beneficial in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?