9th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma(Air Hospitality) in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management?

Can anyone of you please let me know the course duration of Diploma in Air Hospitality course of Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management? Kindly tell me the course structure also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is placement facility available for Diploma(Air Hospitality) candidates in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management? Fee structure of this course?
  2. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  3. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  4. Is it good to do tourism and hospitality management course at Global Institute, Amristar?
  5. Eligibility criteria for IAS examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  7. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  8. How to get hospitality job in Government Hospitality and Tourism sector? -- [New]
  9. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?
  10. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  11. Tours and Travels PGDM colleges in India?
  12. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  13. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  14. How to do training from Taj Hotel, Mumbai after B.Sc Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune?
  16. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  17. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  18. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
23rd November 2016, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma(Air Hospitality) in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know the course duration of Diploma in Air Hospitality course of Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management? Kindly tell me the course structure also. Thank you!

Sorry, there is no such course like Diploma in Air Hospitality in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management. The courses available in the institute are BBA, BBA (Tourism), PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management, PG Diploma in Tourism Management, Diploma in Hospitality and Airline Ticketing, Diploma in Air Hostess/Flight Steward Training, Diploma in Airport Passenger Service Agent and Diploma in French Language. So you can study the course in some other institute. The Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management website link is Click Here
23rd December 2021, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma(Air Hospitality) in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management?

What is the fee structure of Diploma in air ticketing with computerized reservation system in MKITM College ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?