28th May 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please tell me about the duration of Diploma course in Pharmaceutical Management which is available in Guru Nanak Dev University? I also want to know about the course structure. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of MCA(Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  2. Whether Guru Nanak Dev University offers MA(Religious Studies)?
  3. From which university I will pursue Management course between Guru Nanak Dev University, Amity University and LPU if secured 77% in 12th Commerce?
  4. Can i get admission in government institute after scoring 980 rank?
  5. Can I do M.A English from GNDU Amritsar? I have done graduation with 48%
  6. How many Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management seats are available in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  7. Eligibility to get Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management admission in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  8. Fee expenses of MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  9. Does Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar offer B.Ed courses via distance learning mode?
  10. What is the date of publish of B.Ed entrance application forms?
  11. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  12. How to do M.A in History as private from Guru Nanak Dev university, Amritsar?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) course in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  14. Course structure of Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  15. Can I do correspondence M.Phil from Guru Nanak Dev University -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar? -- [New]
  17. Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?
  18. Which institute to join for diploma in electrical engineering?
17th March 2023, 05:30 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

The Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management is a one-year program offered by the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guru Nanak Dev University. The course is designed to impart knowledge and skills related to the management and administration of pharmaceutical companies.

Here is a brief overview of the course structure:

Semester 1: Principles of Management, Managerial Economics, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Financial Management in Pharma Industry, and Regulatory Affairs.
Semester 2: Production and Operations Management, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Entrepreneurship Development in Pharma Industry, and Project Work.

The course also includes practical training through industry visits, seminars, and projects. Students will be evaluated through internal assessment and end-semester examinations.

As for the eligibility criteria, candidates must have completed a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Science or Commerce with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

In terms of fees, the course fee for Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management at Guru Nanak Dev University is around Rs. 20,000-25,000.
17th March 2023, 05:40 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

The Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management offered by Guru Nanak Dev University is a one-year program designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to work in the pharmaceutical industry. The course focuses on areas such as drug development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution.

Here is the detailed course structure of Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management in Guru Nanak Dev University:

Semester 1:
  • Fundamentals of Pharmacy
  • Introduction to Pharmaceutical Management
  • Drug Regulatory Affairs
  • Pharmaceutical Marketing Management
  • Computer Applications in Pharmacy

Semester 2:
  • Drug Development and Clinical Trials
  • Good Manufacturing Practices
  • Pharmaceutical Quality Management
  • Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management
  • Intellectual Property Rights

The course also includes a project work component where students will work on a project related to the pharmaceutical industry. The duration of the program is one year, and it is divided into two semesters.

As for the eligibility criteria, candidates who have completed a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or any other relevant field are eligible to apply for this program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?