6th July 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Library Science course from Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Institute for Government WomenÂ’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Library Science students?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library Science in Government WomenÂ’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  10. Fee expenses of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee expenses and course structure of Electrical Diploma course in VMS Polytechnic?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of Instrumentation Diploma course in Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur? -- [New]
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?
15th July 2018, 03:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur?

=> Diploma in Library Science is a Diploma level Library Science course.

=> The duration of this course is one year.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur is Rs 24500.

The name of best jobs after completing this course are given below.
  1. Central Government Libraries
  2. Training Centres of Banks
  3. National Museum and Archives
  4. R&D Centre
  5. News Channels
  6. Business Houses
  7. Foreign Embassies and High Commissions

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: 842001, Bela Rd, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
Phone: 089692 99239
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?