30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Which courses to do after completing 3 years diploma?

Which courses to do after completing 3 years
diploma? I completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering, I was confused. am I do job or any course is which? places help me sir.my economically conditions are also not good............help me.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses to do after completing 3 years diploma?
  2. Which courses to do after completing 3 years diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  4. What are the courses that I can do after completing diploma computer engineering?
  5. What are the courses I can take after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Am I eligible to study 5 years and 2 years Agriculture Diploma courses after completing 10th?
  7. Which are the diploma courses available after completing BDS? Institutes providing such course and is DIP Dematology equivalent to Dermatology after completing MBBS
  8. What to do, take up a small job or pursue some certification course?
  9. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  10. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Various job oriented courses after Diploma in E&TC?
  12. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  13. What are the other courses I can study except B.E after completing diploma in ECE with 95%?
  14. List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)?
  15. Can I get admission in 12th directly after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Any useful courses available in IIT after completing 3 years diploma?
  17. What can I do after diploma in interior design? What are the courses available next?
  18. What should I do after completing Diploma of Business Accounting study? Which courses are available that I can pursue? -- [New]
30th September 2016, 10:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses to do after completing 3 years diploma?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can do a job or you can pursue your higher studies.

If you are interested to pursue your higher studies then, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process.

If you are interested to do job then, you can apply for jobs in Railways for posts like Assistant Loco Pilot, Loco Pilot and in companies like DRDO, etc.,. So, I suggest you to take the right decision whether to continue your higher studies or to do a job to have a bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?