26th April 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

CSE Diploma colleges in Jaipur? Entrance required for admission?

Computer science & engineering diploma collage in japur? Is tehere any entrance required for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  2. List of colleges and their entrance exams for admission to B.Tech. after diploma in CSE
  3. List of colleges along with their admission date, offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Jaipur or near by Jaipur? I have 41% marks in my graduation
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Rajasthan?
  5. Engineering colleges in TamilNadu or Chennai for Lateral Entry after Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  7. How to take admission in MNIT Jaipur?
  8. Which all reputed companies requires marks of Diploma in CSE? Minimum percentage requirement?
  9. Which are the suitable B.Com colleges in Jaipur and Chandigarh?
  10. Colleges offering admission to diploma holders for B.Tech or B.E?
  11. List of training centers in Jaipur for CS students?
  12. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  13. What to do to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in MNIT Jaipur College after scoring 76% in Jodhpur Board?
  14. Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?
  15. Required sectional cutoff for FMS entrance exam? Which branch of SBI in Jaipur, Rajasthan provides registration for FMS entrance exam?
  16. How to take admission in B.Ed in Jaipur University? Last date to get admission?
  17. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  18. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
27th April 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: CSE Diploma colleges in Jaipur? Entrance required for admission?

How much cost for Diploma Mechanical Engineer as Direct Admission.
27th April 2014, 06:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: CSE Diploma colleges in Jaipur? Entrance required for admission?

There are so many colleges for diploma courses in jaipur.

If you want to take admission in diploma courses can you need to have minimum qualification of 10th class. After completing the 10th class you may need to appear for DET entrance exam which you take admission in diploma courses in various colleges . There are so many colleges in Jaipur where is you take admission for diploma course in computer science . Diploma and exam is not at all of you made easy crack .

Diploma entrance test include basic question of mathematics and science . After clearing the diploma entrance exam you may get admission on the basis of marks obtained in the test . I am giving some of the diploma colleges in Jaipur take admission for diploma course in Jaipur.

Apex Institute of Management studies,

Global Institute of Technology

Jaipuria Institute of Managemet

Sri Balaji college of engineering and technology

The Institute of Certified Management Accountants of India

Regional Colleges for Education Research and Technology

Shankara Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?