26th April 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

PG Diploma in Ayurveda for 54 years old?

I am a BAMS graduate 1983 batch. i m 54 years old.now i want to do PG/DIPLOMA .what can i do?want to know about PG?diploma in ayurveda

27th April 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: PG Diploma in Ayurveda for 54 years old?

I want to know how can I get material for paper I 'II of ugc in population studies kindly suggest me thank u
27th April 2014, 05:51 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG Diploma in Ayurveda for 54 years old?

Someone said right that there is no age for study . As you told that you have completed your graduation in 1984 i know you want to take admission in post graduate diploma course in ayurvedha . This is nice to see that you have interest in ayurvedha . So if you want to take admission in postgraduate diploma course in ayurvedha then you may take admission through various exams . Many universities or college has their own exams for post graduate diploma courses .

You can also go for post graduation diploma courses through distance education as now days many peoples who have done their graduation degree are taking admission in postgraduate courses through distance education .

The basic eligibility criteria for doing post graduate diploma courses is graduation .

Chitkara university and Baddi university are the universities which offers post graduate diploma courses in a Ayurvedha so if you want to take admission there's you need to appear for test and on the basis of your marks obtained in the test mission there .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?