29th May 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Details of diploma in library science from Punjab University Patiala? Eligibility criteria and fee details for the same?

detail of diploma of library science in punjabi university patiala total fees and eligibility

I am very inetrested in this course,

Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  2. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  3. Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state college patiala, Punjab? What is the fee structure?
  4. What's the criteria to get admission in B.Ed course in state college Patiala, Punjab?
  5. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  6. Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state colleges Patiala? Fee structure for the same?
  7. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  9. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do M.Phil in library science after doing M.Lib.ISC? Detailed information about the admission date? What is the fee structure?
  11. Qualifications required to work in any research institute of India?
  12. Eligibility criteria, details and books for the preparation of Punjab Municipal Corporation exam?
  13. Details about B.Com honors? Eligibility criteria for the course? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Eligibility for one year diploma in library science through correspondence from KKR University?
  15. Qualification required to work in ISRO after doing BSc PCM?
  16. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  17. How to be eligible for forensic medicine doctor in CBI, CID after completing MBBS?
  18. How to do B.E after studying in Polytechnic College Jabalpur
19th September 2017, 12:01 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of diploma in library science from Punjab University Patiala? Eligibility criteria and fee details for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
detail of diploma of library science in punjabi university patiala total fees and eligibility

I am very inetrested in this course,

Please reply me.

If you want to do diploma in library science from Punjabi university patiala, then you must have to fulfill eligibility condition as follows:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in library science is Xth from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma in library science is 1 year.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for diploma in library science is Rs:- 21,500/ per year.

:- You can apply for job after diploma in library science in employment areas like Educational institute, Newspaper Libraries, Business houses, NGO’s, News channel, Training centres of banks etc. and get jobs like as follows:-

>> Information officer.

>> Information executive.

>> Documentation officer.

>> Librarian.

>> Assistant librarian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?