12th January 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in architecture course after 10th?

Is there any course of diploma after 10th, specifically diploma in Architecture? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  4. Diploma in architecture course after 10th? -- [New]
  5. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  11. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  12. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?
  14. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  15. How to study 3 years Architecture Diploma course in IGNOU on 10th basis?
  16. Is it good to diploma in architecture after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th NIOS?
15th January 2016, 03:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in architecture course after 10th?

Yes, you can pursue diploma in architecture course on the basis of class 10th qualification. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the polytechnic entrance exam conducted on state level.

Just make sure that you have studied maths in your class 10th standard. Just be prepared for the entrance exam because only top rankers get admission in top colleges through counselling.
15th January 2016, 09:49 PM
Lonely♡

Default Re: Diploma in architecture course after 10th?

Yes, you can get admission for diploma in architecture after completion of 10th exam.

Diploma is 3 years duration & admission for this course is base on polytechnic entrance exam conducted by state board.
Admission for polytechnic institute is depends upon rank in this entrance examination.

So prepare well & try to score more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?