13th November 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Education best option to join teaching field? Details of this course?

Hello sir, I am graduate with Art stream and now want to join teaching field. So, I want to do Diploma in Education. Is this best option for me? Provide me the detail of this course?

16th November 2016, 02:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Education best option to join teaching field? Details of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am graduate with Art stream and now want to join teaching field. So, I want to do Diploma in Education. Is this best option for me? Provide me the detail of this course?

Yes, the Diploma in Education is one of the best options to join teaching field. There is also Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course available for the graduates who like to pursue their career in teaching profession. The 10+2 candidates can study Diploma in Education course and the graduates can study the B.Ed course. The Diploma in Education qualifies a person to teach students of nursery level. The course is useful for those who want to pursue their career in teaching profession. Those who wish to teach small kids and spend their time with kids can study the Diploma in Education course. The minimum qualification to apply for the course is a pass with 50% marks in higher secondary or 10+2 with science or arts group. The candidates should attend a common entrance test for the admission. The course puts emphasis on principles of education, educational psychology, assessment and evolution, educational administration and supervision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?