4th October 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) through lateral entry for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Sir, I have complete Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and want to get admission in BTech through lateral entry. But I want to change my stream. I want to select Chemical Engineering branch in BTech. Is it possible for me?

31st October 2018, 07:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) through lateral entry for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

No, candidates are not eligible to change the stream in the B.Tech course after diploma course.

So, you are only eligible to get admission in only in the stream in which you have completed the diploma course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

You will become eligible to appear in the examination after qualifying in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?