14th June 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?

I am a registered nurse midwife. from where can i do the diploma in Hospital management and Health care administration by distance learning or part time?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration? -- [New]
  2. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  3. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  4. Guidance to do project in Health Care Management being a candidate of pursuing final year in M.Sc Hospital Administration?
  5. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  6. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  7. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  8. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in heath care?
  9. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in health care or hospital administration?
  10. Training for Hospital & Health care administration?
  11. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  13. How many courses are there in MBA?
  14. Difference between health care management and hospital management?
  15. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  16. Am i eligible for MBA in health care and hospital management? I've done BDS
  17. Course which I can pursue after BDS apart from MDS?
  18. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
13th August 2017, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?

Distance learning programme is not available for fields like healthcare management and hospital administration. You have to do a regular course based on your qualification.

Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institute. You have to apply, when there is an admission notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?