6th July 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Does Institute for Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Library Science students?

I want to do Diploma in Library Science from Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur. I just want to know that this college provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Government WomenÂ’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library Science in Government WomenÂ’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur?
  3. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  4. Number of Diploma Engineering seats available in government Polytechnic colleges of Hyderabad?
  5. Does RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students?
  6. Does Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Hotel Management students?
  7. Does Institute for CIPET, Raipur offers Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing students?
  8. Does C-DAC, Chennai offer Campus Placement to Graphic and Animation Diploma students?
  9. Can I get admission on diploma basis without having graduation? I have done diploma in Library Science from government polytechnic UP
  10. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is IMS college situated in Ghaziabad a good one?
  12. Admission procedure of MBBS in JNMC Belgaum? What is the fee structure?
  13. Does Dayalbagh Educational Institute offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Business Economics students?
  14. Does EMDI Institute of Media and Communication offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Event Management students?
  15. Which college may I get after scoring 4615 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Does Seedling Institute for Media Studies, Jaipur offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism students? -- [New]
  17. Is it difficult to get job after completing 12th and BCA from IGNOU?
  18. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
10th July 2018, 06:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Institute for Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Library Science students?

Yes, Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur offers Campus Placement to Diploma*students. The Training & Placement Cell of college operates facilitate contacts between companies and graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?