22nd November 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for VIT admission after passing diploma?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I will pass diploma this year.I want to admission in VIT. Is it possible to admission to the VIT after diploma passed? If yes, then which exam test I will face? Please reply my question immediately if then possible to me then I will try my best to all the preparation .
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How join 2nd year B.Tech in university after diploma?
  2. How to apply for VIT-EEE for the year 2012? Required Eligibility criteria for this? Does VIT a good Institute for Engineering?
  3. How to get admission in PICT or VIT? I have completed diploma in E&TC from Jalgaon
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission in PG diploma in corporate law?
  5. What are the different exams for PG MSc in Biology area? I am a final year BSc Zoology
  6. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry from MNIT, Jaipur or VIT if I am a student of diploma 3rd year EEE
  7. Can I do B.Sc with Mathematics after completing Diploma?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  9. Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  10. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  11. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  14. Details of Orientation program for PhD students in VIT? Eligibility to apply?
  15. List best courses for 12th failed commerce students?
  16. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the average estimated packages offered in VIT Vellore campus placements?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Marine engineering after passing diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication?
23rd November 2015, 01:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for VIT admission after passing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I will pass diploma this year.I want to admission in VIT. Is it possible to admission to the VIT after diploma passed? If yes, then which exam test I will face? Please reply my question immediately if then possible to me then I will try my best to all the preparation .
Thanking you.
Yes, you can apply for B.Tech course in VIT.

VIT conducted their own entrance exam for B.Tech course.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech course in VIT.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?