4th February 2023, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do B.Arch for 3 years in Tamil Nadu after Diploma in Civil?

I am a civil engineering diploma student, so i want to know if I am able to do B.Arch for 3 years anywhere in tamilnadu because i heard so?

6th February 2023, 03:40 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do B.Arch for 3 years in Tamil Nadu after Diploma in Civil?

Candidates who have done diploma in architecture,only they can take admission in 1st year Bachelor of Architecture.

You can also take exit after 3rd year from your reputed architecture college.
6th February 2023, 11:03 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to do B.Arch for 3 years in Tamil Nadu after Diploma in Civil?

Yes. After finishing your diploma course, you can enroll in an architecture course. In India nowadays, taking a course in architecture is a really wise choice. You should enroll in the Architecture Engineering course for your future.
7th February 2023, 12:54 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can enroll in an architectural course once you have completed your diploma program. Nowadays, enrolling in an architectural degree in India is a really smart move. In order to prepare for the future, you should select the architecture engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?