4th February 2023, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Diploma Aeronautics?

After 12th i want to take diploma in Aeronatics. So, tell me how is it possible?

6th February 2023, 03:32 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Diploma Aeronautics?

To take admission in Diploma Aeronautics, candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called CET.

Candidates must have 10th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
6th February 2023, 09:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The aspirants are needed to have passed their 12th class from a recognised institution or board.
Some institutes who provide admission in this course to students who have passed the 10th class from a recognised Institutes.
The admission to the diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. The course duration of this course is 3 years.
6th February 2023, 11:07 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The Aeronautical Engineering Common Entrance Test is the qualifying examination for this course (AE-CET). After passing this course, a student can simply enroll in any top college or institute that has received AICTE approval and offers this course. Every year in November, this entrance exam is conducted.
7th February 2023, 12:30 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed class 10th with a required percentage from a recognised board are eligible.

The candidate has to qualify an entrance exam AME CET exam.
After clearing the exam , the applicant has to attend AME CET admission councelling to secure admission in top college .
An applicant should fill the AME CET application form .
7th February 2023, 12:57 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The qualifying examination for this course is the Aeronautical Engineering Common Entrance Test (AE-CET). A student who successfully passes this exam*is eligible to enroll in any good*college or institute that has granted AICTE approval and offers this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?