27th May 2015, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?

hi, I m doing interior design diploma from msbte.i want to know can I get admission to any B.A. or degree in interior design?

Please tell me the answer soon.

thnaks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  2. Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing
  3. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in interior design?
  5. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  6. Admission in B.Arch is possible after degree in Interior Design?
  7. How many rounds are there in the entrance exam of NIFT (MFM & M.Des)?
  8. Is there any value in correspondence degree? Is it a good choice to do B.Tech/B.E after diploma in interior design?
  9. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?
  10. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  11. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  12. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  13. How can I get admission in diploma in interior designing course from distance education
  14. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  15. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best?
  16. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  17. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  18. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
27th May 2015, 09:02 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?

Yes, you can get admission in any degree course, if you have completed diploma in interior designing. The candidate who completed his/her 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized board can apply for Bachelor's degree admission in any course. You must have completed your diploma with minimum of 50% of marks. If you meet the above eligibility criteria then you can apply for admission in any degree college.
27th May 2015, 09:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?

After the completion of Diploma in Interior designing course, you can join in any Bachelors degree Interior designing courses like B.Sc(Interior designing), BFA(Interior designing), BA(Interior designing). Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or any equivalent exam are eligible to join these courses. So, as a candidate who have completed Diploma in Interior designing, you can apply for admission in any of the above mentioned courses.
27th May 2015, 11:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, I m doing interior design diploma from msbte.i want to know can I get admission to any B.A. or degree in interior design?

Please tell me the answer soon.

thnaks
Yes, of course you can do Graduation course, which is relevant to your Diploma course. Since, you have completed Diploma in Interior Designing so you can directly eligible to apply for 2nd Graduation through lateral. Here, I have listed the courses, which you can apply after completing a Diploma in Interior designing.

- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- BA (Interior Designing)
- B.A (Education)
- BA (English)
- BA (Political Science)

Apart, from this you can also do a short term course, which is relevant to the Interior designing. Doing such short term is very help at the time of placement. And please continue your higher studies with the same specialization (Interior Designing) so that you can become an expert in the field of Interior is designing.

- VLSI Design (VLSI)
- Embedded Systems Design Course (ESD)
- Graduation in Geoinformatics Course (GIG)
- Multimedia & Computer Arts Certificate
- Co-curricular graduation in Advanced Computing
- Advanced in Information Technology
- Advanced Computer Arts (ACA)
28th August 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

IF I HAVE 2YEARS MSBTE DIPLOMA in interior Design.,can i do BCA (bach.in computer application) ?
26th July 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my PU with 1st class can I join for interior design course.. N which college are best to learn interior design course
7th April 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi I've completed 12th commerce. I want to do B.sc in interior designing can I get the reference of some colleges in Pune related to that . Thank you
8th January 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma course is must before doing graduation in interior designing? I'm 12th pass candidate from West Bengal and currently doing graduation in English honours. I am very passionate about the course interior designing. Please help me what is suitable for me now?
4th June 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am a bscIT graduate and have 2 years experience in an MNC. I want to persue my career in interior design now. Please guide me, wat i need to do so that i can become an interior designer.
Thank you!
18th October 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma interior designing from Chandigarh and as well completed my graduation from Panjab university i.e. BA. I want to know that should i take admission in masters in interior designing? After completing my BA and as well diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?