28th July 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  3. Course structure of Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  5. Benefits of studying Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai to do diploma course after 10th with 87% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure of Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  10. Benefits of studying Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Arts College?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? When to apply for it?
  14. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do diploma in automobile after scoring 60% in SSC?
  16. Eligibility to study E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  18. Which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE?
1st September 2018, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic does not offer Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance course. It offers only Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Candidates who have passed Secondary School Certificate examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination with science, mathematics and English subjects are eligible to study a Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering at Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?