24th June 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  3. How many Diploma in Environmental Law seats are available in Noida International University?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  7. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  8. Can I do Environmental Law course after passing 10th? Is it a good choice to do environmental law?
  9. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [New]
  10. Which are the best LLB institutes in NCR/Delhi?
  11. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?
  12. How many PG Diploma in Environmental Law seats are available in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  13. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  14. What are the subjects of LLB in Pakistan?
  15. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  16. Diploma courses related to Law available in Delhi, Noida or Ghaziabad? Is Delhi University offered this course?
  17. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria to study PG Diploma in Law from Osmania University?
30th April 2019, 07:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?

=> Diploma in Environmental Law is a Diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Environmental Law course is 2 years.

=> For the admission of Diploma in Environmental Law course the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study Diploma in Environmental Law at Noida International University is 50%.

=> Also, you should appear in the written examination test to study Diploma in Environmental Law at Noida International University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?