9th July 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  3. How many Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering seats are available in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  5. What is the value of correspondence diploma course?
  6. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  8. Details to get an education loan from government bank to study Diploma in Petrochemical engineering?
  9. Where to apply for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course? How much it cost?
  10. STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING certificates are valid for promotion in Government Institutions or not?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  12. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  14. Courses other than BE Petrochemical after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  15. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  16. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  17. Eligibility of doing Petrochemical Engineering after completing diploma in computers with 90% marks?
  18. Can I take admission in B.Tech. in Canada on the basis of my 10th and diploma (3 years)?
7th May 2019, 03:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad is given below.

=> The candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class for the admission of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering is 50%.

=> Also, you should appear in the written test to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?