12th March 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Commercial Practice seats are available in BSF Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I want to join Diploma in Commercial Practice course which is available in BSF Institute of Technology? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

16th March 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Commercial Practice seats are available in BSF Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join Diploma in Commercial Practice course which is available in BSF Institute of Technology? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

Seats available in the BSF Institute of Technology for the Diploma in Commercial Practice course are given below:

BSF – 15

CRPF – 5

ITBP – 2

SSB – 1

CIPF – 2

Karnataka Police and Karnataka Armed Force – 5

Total seats = 30

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?