13th October 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?

sir, i have done b.sc last year.. i want to do the diploma course in hotel managent, so i want to know about the hotel man agent diploma courses in institutes of tourism and hotel management .. please tell me fee structure and other requirements for 3 months diploma and six month diploma in hotel managent..???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join AIF after passing 12th from science with 65%
  2. Procedure to do 6 months Training in Abroad after completion of 1 year Diploma course in Hotel Management?
  3. Short term Diploma courses in Hotel Management?
  4. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  5. Fee structure for 10 months diploma course in Clinical Research?
  6. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate of MBA from MDU and having 10 months of experience in Accounts Department? Fee structure for this course?
  7. Fee structure of diploma Hotel Management course in government/private college? Is diploma equivalent to 12th class? Any reservation for OBC caste?
  8. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  9. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  11. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  12. What will be fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  13. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
  14. How to do 6 months training in Abroad? I have completed 1 year diploma course in Hotel Management
  15. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  16. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  17. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  18. How to do Hotel Management after doing 6 months training?
15th December 2014, 09:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have done b.sc last year.. i want to do the diploma course in hotel managent, so i want to know about the hotel man agent diploma courses in institutes of tourism and hotel management .. please tell me fee structure and other requirements for 3 months diploma and six month diploma in hotel managent..???
Yes, of course you can do Diploma in Hotel Management after completing B.Sc. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard or it's equivalent qualification are eligible.

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Hotel Management:

-> The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Hotel Management course is the 12th in any stream from recognized university.

-> The admission criterion and procedure differs from university to university. Some universities and institutes might ask for an admission test or a specified percentage in 10+2+3.

The fee structure differs from institution to institutions. Approximately it will be 10,000 to 15,000 per year. There is no special admission process to join in Diploma in Hotel Management. One can directly get admission in diploma course in hotel management after completing 12th standard. Few reputed Universities which conducts their own entrance exam within the college.
3rd September 2019, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?

I have completed b.com I join to hotel management course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?