27th March 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do diploma course from IMTS which is accredited to UKAS?

I have done my 12 class. I want to do any diploma course from imts which is accredited to UKAS.I want to know is that diploma course is beneficial for further study. Please answer soon, I need to know the information soon as possible. thank you!

14th April 2023, 01:42 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Is it good to do diploma course from IMTS which is accredited to UKAS?

IMTS (Institute of Management and Technical Studies) is a private institute that offers various diploma courses in different fields. The accreditation provided by UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) ensures that the institute meets certain standards and quality benchmarks in terms of its course curriculum, teaching methodology, and overall infrastructure.

Completing a diploma course from IMTS accredited by UKAS can be beneficial for further study as it adds weight to your academic credentials and enhances your employability. However, the specific benefits may vary depending on the course you choose and your individual career goals.

Before enrolling in any diploma course, it is advisable to thoroughly research the institute and the course curriculum, check the accreditation and recognition status, and understand the scope and opportunities available after completing the course. You can also reach out to the admissions office of IMTS for more information on their diploma courses, their accreditation status, and how they align with your academic and career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?