4th September 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How can i do Degree on the basis of 1998 Diploma certificate in Chemical Engineering?

How can i do Degree on the basis of 1998 Diploma certificate in Chemical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  2. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to start degree engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering
  4. How to do part time degree course in chemical engineering? I am a diploma holder
  5. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis in Pune?
  6. Can I do degree in Chemical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  8. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  10. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in Chemical Engineering having failed Diploma 2 times? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  12. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  13. How to do AMIE degree with job in Chemical Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to complete degree in chemical engineering 10 years gap?
  15. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  16. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  17. Is it better to do Polytechnic after completion of 10th class? What are the various job opportunities available?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
6th September 2015, 01:57 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i do Degree on the basis of 1998 Diploma certificate in Chemical Engineering?

Sir , you don't have the chance to do now of mentioning the year 1998.
-> The only option you have is to pursue degree through NIOS ( National Indian open Degree) it is also valuable , it is recognized by government officially ..
-> you can be placed in core companies if your talent is more and knowledge is up to their level ..
9th September 2015, 05:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do Degree on the basis of 1998 Diploma certificate in Chemical Engineering?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for any Degree course now on the basis of a Diploma course done back in the year 1998. However, you can opt for studies via Open Universities and can pursue you studies further and can avail job in various sector.
9th September 2015, 07:38 PM
DSP@1

You can do your graduation course now also but as you have done your diploma long back
now you cannot do your graduation course as a 'Regular' course.

You need to join as 'Correspondence/Distance Education'.

So for that first search for the Open Universities near to you which are offering your
desired course.

Once you find the university/college which is offering the distance education apply for the
college/university by filling the application form.

Now you complete your graduation course in Distance in 'Chemical Engineering'.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?