3rd December 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic being an ITI holder?

Sir,
i have completed my i.t.i in bbbt electrical (one and a half year)
i want to take admission in polytechnic college.
what i can do?can i take direct admission in polytechnic in 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in 2nd year in Jharkhand Government Polytechnic College after completing ITI?
  2. Whether an ITI holder will get admission in 2nd year of Diploma programme?
  3. When admission starts in Diploma 2nd year for ITI holder?
  4. Can I take admission in 2nd year after doing ITI from government polytechnic Himachal Pradesh
  5. Procedure to take admission in 2nd year in Jharkhand Polytechnic College after completing ITI?
  6. Which government colleges could I get with 158(Gen) and 77(OBC) rank in UPSEE lateral entry? Which government/aided college is better for me?
  7. Whether a Polytechnic holder can get admission in BCA? Career opportunities for male Polytechnic holder? -- [New]
  8. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the qualification for ITI instructer in UP?
  11. Is there any difference between diploma and mining diploma? How to join diploma after completing IIT Fitter?
  12. Admission in Government Polytechnic after ITI Carpenter trade?
  13. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  14. How to do diploma if I am a ITI Holder?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma after ITI (MMV trade)?
  16. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  17. Admission in government polytechnic college in Rajasthan having ITI Carpenter trade?
  18. How to get direct 2nd year in diploma Polytechnic Maharashtra, Nagpur after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic after 10th
14th December 2014, 07:38 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: How can I get admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic being an ITI holder?

If you have passed in 10th exam you are eligible to do 3 years diploma in any basic engineering streams. You have completed ITI in electrical, so you are eligible to do 2 years diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering as a lateral entry student. You can take admission in the above mentioned lateral entry programme directly into 2nd year. For that you have to appear the DET(L) exam conducted by the corresponding states. After achieving a reasonable rank in this exam you can admit to the programme through counselling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?