11th October 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in diploma in architecture?

I just passed 10th exam with 88% and I want to go for diploma in architecture but I have very less information about it. So, can you please tell me what is the procedure for admission and its official website?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in diploma in architecture?
  2. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard?
  5. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  6. How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  7. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in diploma in Architecture after scoring less marks in CET?
  11. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  12. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  13. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  14. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  16. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  18. Admission procedure to study Lateral B.Arch for Diploma student?
11th October 2017, 09:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in diploma in architecture?

Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Architecture course:

Admission into Diploma in Architecture course is done on the basis of Entrance Examination conducted by the concerned universities/ organizations.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is,

>> 10th Class from a recognized board

>> Candidates who are done with 12th Class in 10+2 pattern are also eligible to pursue this 3 year Diploma in Architecture course.

>> As you are done with 10th Class with good percentage, I am very sure that you are eligible to pursue this Diploma in Architecture course.

>> You are required to appear in concerned college's entrance examination to be eligible for getting admission into Diploma in Architecture course.
11th October 2017, 09:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can do diploma in architect after finishing 10th.
A candidate who has passed with 50% aggregate marks in 10th or equivalent examination is recommended by most universities.
Lovely Professional University in Amritsar is offering diploma in architect for 10th passed outs with 50% aggregate.
You have to qualify the polytechnic entrance exam in order to pursue diploma after 10th.
11th October 2017, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for pursuing Diploma in Architecture course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions in Diploma in Architecture course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective state/ college/ university. By participating in the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Diploma in Architecture course.
11th October 2017, 11:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue diploma in architecture, you have to complete your 12th standard or equivalent qualification with mathematics and science subjects from a recognized institute and your age should be at least 15years. With this eligibility you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the college in which you want to get admission. The college authorities will guide you towards the admission procedure.
12th October 2017, 10:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just passed 10th exam with 88% and I want to go for diploma in architecture but I have very less information about it. So, can you please tell me what is the procedure for admission and its official website?
Those who interested to get admission for Diploma in architecture, must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective board. The eligibility criteria required for Diploma in architecture is 10th and 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board. The candidate age limit should be not less than 15 years of age.
12th October 2017, 11:29 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Architecture is a three years certificate level course in the field of Architecture. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Architecture course. Admissions in Diploma in Architecture course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through Diploma entrance examination conducted by the respective state technical board of education.
12th October 2017, 12:20 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since, you have completed 10th standard with 88% marks, so you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Architecture.
Eligibility for Diploma in Architecture:
>Candidates must have completed 10th standard with a minimum of 40% marks and should have studied Science and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board.
>Age of the candidates must not be less than 16 years.
In order to get the admission you need to apply for Polytechnic entrance exam conducted by your respective state technical board.
Admission to the Diploma in Architecture shall be provided strictly on the basis of performance in the entrance examination.
Below I have listed some name of college which offer Diploma in Architecture:
>Shree Ramkrishna Institute of Science and Technology
Address: Dakshin Gobindapur, Sonarpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700145
Phone: 098310 84446
>ACN College Of Polytechnic
Address: ACN City, Kasimpur Power House Road, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202002
Phone: 094566 18910
>The Institution of Engineers (India)
Address: 8, Gokhale Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020
Phone: 033 2223 8335 http://ieiwbsc.org/
>Aryabhatt Institute Of Technology
Address: Karnal Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110033
Phone: 011 2742 6263 http://www.abitdelhi.in/
>Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University
Address: 3, Chhattisgarh State Highway 22, Shiv Para, Maroda, District Durg, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh 490021
Phone: 0788 220 0062 http://csvtu.ac.in/ew/
>Cochin Technical College
Address: Azad Rd, Kaloor, Kochi, Kerala 682017
Phone: 0484 234 3454 http://www.cochinitc.com/
>Government Polytechnic College
Address: NH-65, Police Line, Ambala, Haryana 134003
Phone: 0171 244 3222 http://gpambala.ac.in/
12th October 2017, 06:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You are definitely eligible to apply for the Diploma course in Architecture after the completion of class 10th examination with the above mentioned marks.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma courses in respective field.
Candidates must have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council, qualifying in which they can get admission in different Colleges offering the Diploma courses in the respective field.
12th October 2017, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your domiciled state, if you want to get admission in diploma in architecture based on your class 10th qualification.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and seats are allotted based on your rank in the written exam.
15th October 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Draughtsman Civil course. ITI two years.Can I get admission Diploma in Architecture.based on my ITI Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?