11th December 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech in West Bengal after completion of Diploma in Tamil Nadu?

Friends,
How can I take admission in B.Tech course in West Bengal after completing Diploma in Tamil Nadu? Please reply to me immediately.

25th December 2015, 12:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech in West Bengal after completion of Diploma in Tamil Nadu?

To get admission to study B.Tech in West Bengal after completion of your three years Diploma in Engineering course from Tamil Nadu, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examination named JELET which is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE). By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
27th December 2015, 10:03 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech in West Bengal after completion of Diploma in Tamil Nadu?

You can join B.Tech in West Bengal even if you completed diploma in Tamil Nadu.To join in B.Tech State Board of Technical Education conducts an entrance exam such ECET,DCET. As you want to do your Engineering in West Bengal.You should write the entrance exam conducted by West Bengal State Board of Technical Education.The entrance exam is referred as JELET.Ranks are allotted based on the marks you score in the exam.You should attend the counselling and select a list of colleges you want to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?