17th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PGDM in HR after completing B.Com from IGNOU?

Hello everyone,
Please let me know how can I
do PGDM in HR after my Graduation?
I am doing B.Com from IGNOU and I want
to do PGDM course. Please help me.
Thank you!

1st October 2015, 12:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PGDM in HR after completing B.Com from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Please let me know how can I
do PGDM in HR after my Graduation?
I am doing B.Com from IGNOU and I want
to do PGDM course. Please help me.
Thank you!
Yes, of course you are eligible for PGDM in HR after completing B.Com from IGNOU university. Graduation is the basic qualification required to undergo the PGDM in HR course. The candidate has to obtain a Bachelor level degree in any of the areas of Commerce / Accounting / Management / Economics. You have to qualify the degree with minimum 50% marks for any of recognized institutes of the country. Most of the institutions conduct entrance exams for the selected purpose. During the admission process the marks obtained in entrance exam and qualifying degree are taken into consideration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?