22nd July 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How to complete diploma course after getting admission 5 years back and having some backlogs?

Dear sir,
I am study in diploma mechanical engineering relev Bach 2010 but not a pass some subjects are backlog ,forther working some job , not attending examinations due to some my peraonal problams.
my gole as diploma pass how to completed diploma please.. solutions.

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?
  2. Is it possible for me to complete my 5 years back diploma again?
  3. How to clear Backlogs in B.Tech?
  4. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  5. Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?
  6. Is it possible to get honours if we have 8 history of backlogs when completing B.Tech degree?
  7. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  8. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  9. Is it true that the degree should be completed along with backlogs in 5 years after dong BSc Biotech?
  10. Is there any difficulty in applying for a Visa if completed B.Tech with 24 backlogs in 5 years and having 3 years of experience?
  11. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  12. Will Backlogs affect the placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the career opportunities after diploma?
  14. How many years will it take after diploma to complete B.E course? Which subjects should be studied?
  15. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  16. Can I apply for Civil Job after having 2 supplies in 6th semester of B.Tech?
  17. Will I be able to complete diploma after passing 3 years diploma course? Can I get admission in BHU in 2nd year
  18. Can I complete my graduation if I had 5 years gap in between?
23rd July 2015, 08:30 PM
pjgp

Default Re: How to complete diploma course after getting admission 5 years back and having some backlogs?

yes,you can complete your backlogs through supplementary examination.for this you have to apply for the exam through your college in which you have studied diploma.you have to pay fee for the exam.so,you can complete your backlog, if there is any problem for the exam then consult your board of examination.
24th July 2015, 09:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to complete diploma course after getting admission 5 years back and having some backlogs?

You need to talk with your college from where you were pursuing your diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
It also depends on the University under which you were doing your Diploma and also on the rules and regulations of that University.
So go and contact your college as soon as possible and also state the problems you had 5 years ago and the reasons behind the backlog that you have to get a clear answer from the college regarding the procedure to be followed now to complete your Diploma course.
25th March 2017, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I can booked under malpractices march/april exams 2016 2 year subject now I'm 6th sem but he's not give the still now also please give me my result sir.
Tank you sir
S. Santhosh
Hall. 14583-c-027
13th March 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir my diploma completed in 2016 ,out of 9 i cleared 8 backlogs, but still i have m1 backlog.please help me sir to clear maths subjet in 2019 march
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?