5th February 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?

hi,im stundent of the batch 2003-07(jntu) i have backlogs in 1st year btech also,coud you plz suggest if thr any option tht i can complete my degree or readmission options plz.

29th July 2011, 09:50 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?

hi...generall in andhra pradesh there is time for 8 years to complete your backlogs i mean four years after completion of your 4th year engineering,if you are not able to clear in that time frame then your degree is cancelled and you have to study another four years to get an engineering degree,since your four years have completed there is no chance of getting an degree now and you have to join engineering again and study four years more if you want an degree,the best option would be to go for an correspondence course because it would be very hard for you to now start going to college and attend classes after all these many years without being in touch with education
30th July 2011, 10:05 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,im stundent of the batch 2003-07(jntu) i have backlogs in 1st year btech also,coud you plz suggest if thr any option tht i can complete my degree or readmission options plz.
Dear friend don't worry yes you can give your exam now,because you read in that college............

If you want to give this exam then you can surely give this back exam and give in the summer............

Because every back exam conducted in SUMMER VACATION...............

That's why don't worry you can select that back exam and talk with that college DEAN...........

If DEAN is agree with you then you can take your degree sincerely...........

That's why you clear this exam and take a job anywhere..............
10th August 2011, 05:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?

hi iamstudent of the 2001-05 i have backlog in final sem subjects any chance to complete my b.tech degree
22nd February 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am student of 2003-07(jntu) i have three backlogs in which one backlog is in 1st year btech.At present i am out of country and i have a small hope that i can work hard and can complete my btech degree. coud you plz suggest if there is any option that i can complete my degree plz.
22nd February 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am student of 2003-2007 batch i have three backlogs in which one paper is from 1year btech.At present i am in us but still i want to complete my btech degree.could u please suggest if there is any chance to complete my degree.
26th February 2012, 11:47 PM
edward1989

Dear friend don't worry yes you can give your exam now,because you read in that college............

If you want to give this exam then you can surely give this back exam and give in the summer............

Because every back exam conducted in SUMMER VACATION...............

That's why don't worry you can select that back exam and talk with that college DEAN...........

If DEAN is agree with you then you can take your degree sincerely...........

That's why you clear this exam and take a job anywhere..............
16th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance after 8 yeras compeltion of degree from jntuh is there any exemption? i am 2004 batch student still i have backlogs is there any chance to claear subjects after 8 yeras
17th June 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech in 2005-2009may ,but i have 15 backlogs , is there any chance to get my degree
1st July 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 2003 batch rr student .i have 3 backlogs do i have one more chance in the november 2012 or not?because iam staying in us iam unable toget the correct information .i request u to give the information correctly sir and do i get the certificate
1st July 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 2003 batch rr student .i have 3 backlogs .i am staying in us.do i have one more chance in november2012 to complete my degree.sir i didnot get any correct information from the college .sir irequest you to give the corect information
4th February 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Can someone give the clear information about the ex-emption criteria to complete Engineering backlog papers of all universities in Andhra Pradesh. I mean , JNTU, OU, KU, AU, NU ... etc.
Ex : Completed Engineering in 2004 but still one backlog paper is there...am I eligible to clear it in 2013.
11th February 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

hi sir , i am 2004-2009 batch 1year detained after 2-2 , i have backlogs , in jntu can i have a chance to complete my backlogs pls give me information .
13th February 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ,iam 2005 r05 student i heard R07 batch students can complete their degree in 10 years (2years extended ) is it applicable for R05 bath also pls give information sir
1st March 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

hi sir , i am 2004-2009 batch 1year detained after 2-2 , i have backlogs , in jntu can i have a chance to complete my backlogs pls give me information .
29th March 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir
I am a civil diploma student of 2009 batch but, i have 2 backlogs ,in HSBTE. i am hardworking but my Survey-2 & structural mechanics papers not clear in past result..how can i improve myself to clear these papers pls give me information.
18th April 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I have backlog in b com in the year 2007 can i complete in this year pls gv me an best idea
7th June 2013, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

Can someone give the clear information about the ex-emption criteria to complete Engineering backlog papers of all universities in Andhra Pradesh. I mean , JNTU,.. etc.
Ex : Completed Engineering in 2009 but still 9 backlog paper is there...am I eligible to clear it in 2014. any chances to completed my degree please help me ([email protected])
21st July 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i am 2009-2013 batch still now(july-2013) i have 3 backlogs i will 2 in exception there is any chance to get to complete my b.tech with 4th degree or not
21st July 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i am r07(2009-2013) b.tech jntu kakinada batch have 3 backlocks still now i.e july 2013 after all supply results 2 i will leave in exception there any chance to get 4th degree....by completing the remaining subject in next supply in this novmber-2013
27th July 2013, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech in 2005-2009may ,but i have 6 backlogs , is there any chance to get my degree write now plz help me
24th August 2013, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

hello im 2002 rr batch I have soma back logs now iwnt to complete my B-tech is there any chance to complete my subjects
9th April 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hello i am 2002 batch student i have 2 backlogs, can i got a chance to write exam this time pls provide me information
16th April 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam from jntuh 2004-2008 batch,i have 1st year backlog(m1),is there any chance to get my degree,please give us excumption & help me out to get my degree
21st April 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Within how many years should a B.tech R07 batch (Jntu hyderabad) student finish his degree . Is it 6 years or 8 .If 6 years will the supply exams in november/december 2014 also be included. I need to know urgently.
28th April 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I took btech admission 2005 still now I hv 3backlogs due to my negligence I could not attempt it am I eligible to complete my course now?i completed final year in 2010 because I third year my father expired and I could not attend so dats y I felted fr 1year ..plz suggest me
22nd May 2014, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

When will be the exams for jntuh 2002 baych in 2014 pls confirm wheather the exams conducts are not.
27th May 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

sir my betech duration 2009to 2013 but i have many back logs but i want to complete my betech how many chances after betech
27th May 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir my betech duration 2009to 2013 but i have many back logs but i want to complete my betech how many chances after betech
27th June 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi, iam 2004-2008 btech cse batch... Iam having 2 backlogs in first year... Is There is any chance to complete my btech in this year
6th August 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreg red View Post
Hi, iam 2004-2008 btech cse batch... Iam havin 2 backlogs in first year... Is There is any chanamount to complete my btech in this year
Hai , me to having backlogs in the my final year & I got an job too, I went to jntu and met an examiner they have cleard my subjects by putting Revaluation , his name venkatesh :- 9603337188
6th August 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Hai me to having the one backlogs in my final year & got job too , I went to jntu and met with examiner they were kept Revaluation and cleared my subject . His name venkatesh 9603337188
6th August 2014, 11:16 AM
spandana sharat

Thumbs up Re: Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?

Hai, me to having one backlog in my final year & got job too, I went to jntu and met an examiner they kept Revaluation and cleared my subject .His name venkatesh 9603337188
7th August 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Hai ,me to having one backlog in my final year it got cleard by putting it in Revaluation done by one examiner name venkatesh :- 9603337188
7th August 2014, 02:22 AM
spandanasharat

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4539150]Hi, iam 2004-2008 btech cse batch... Iam having 2 backlogs in first year... Is There is any chance to complete my btech in this year[/QUOTE
8th August 2014, 02:21 AM
spandanasharat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, iam 2004-2008 btech cse batch... Iam having 2 backlogs in first year... Is There is any chance to complete my btech in this year
Hai, me to having one backlog in my final year it got cleard by putting it in Revaluation done by one of CE in university his name venkatesh :- 9603337188
28th August 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i joined in b.tech (I.T) in 2009 and get detained in 3dr year , so i studied 5 years in college any how i completed 4 years of degree , but still having 24 subjects backlogs . so plz suggest me that i should continue to clear backlogs or discontinue the b.tech degree .
12th September 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I HAVE JOINED BTECH CSE BATCH OF 2004-2008(RR), BUT LOST MARK MEMOS OF 1ST YEAR(RR). CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT WHERE CAN I FIND RESULTS IN ANY WEBSITE. MUCH APPRECIATED IF ANY ONE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION. I'L BE GLAD AND CAN RETURN THE FAVOR WHO CAN HELP AT POINT OF MY NOW CORPORATE CAREER WHICH IS IN JEOPARDY. THANKS AGAIN!
24th September 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am b.tech 2 nd year complet and 3 rd year detend how to complet studing b.tech plize tell me
7th November 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hai this is haribabu. Since 2013 March I have 7 backlogs. This is my final year to Cancle my R07 regulareshion. Recently I got a releshionship with JNTU KAKINADA. Last 15 days ago I completely out of my subject. If you need any help or suggestions call to this number 9177093910.
9th November 2014, 12:45 AM
jntu kakinada

Hahahaaaaa
17th December 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hi guys jntu extended degree cancellation period from 8 years to 10 years,for any regulation.this was declared in 2009. so guys mind it and do your level best. all the best
8th January 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

HI! I am a final year IIT Delhi electrical student. I got one and half year academic suspension and will get my degree in 2017 instead of 2015. I have confidence that I can crack technical section but I don't know how to overcome this problem in interview in govt. jobs. Please give me some suggestion.
18th February 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back?

hi hari babu im from R04 batch and i m having backlogs in 3rd yr and 4th yr ..can u help me out with this plz
25th February 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Any back door works to clear my btech I have only I subject left to b cleared
7th March 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am rakesh I joined 2007 batch I have backlogs is there any chance to complete my backlogs 2015
9th March 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am priyanka. I joined Btech in 2009 as a lateral entry student. But still I have backlogs. can I have eligibility to write my backlogs in 2015?
14th March 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

When is last chance r07 regulation I hand two backlog 1st first year
16th July 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I have 5 backlogs in my graduation from jntuk any own help me how to pass these subs
18th July 2015, 12:01 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Basically , it is impossible because each and every engineering colleges gives a chance to rewrite the backlogs for only 5 years ...
As you completed more than that mostly you dont have chance ..
But some ways are possible ..
a) Have to request the college management explaining about your situation ..Because there will be tedious procedure for this .to secure degree from your college and in some situations you have to offer bribe to them ...
got it!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?