21st November 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in correspondence diploma in mining and mine surveying on the basis of ITI in surveying?

I have passed ITI survey in 80% and I am working at private job, but now how to get admission in the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying? My email ramesh.nayak78@rediffmail. Com

24th November 2016, 06:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in correspondence diploma in mining and mine surveying on the basis of ITI in surveying?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by he prospective you wish to get admission in or the examination conducted by the respective state you are residing in.

After clearing he examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course above and can continue further with your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?