6th May 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering seats are available in Aligarh Muslim University?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this university, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

9th May 2019, 07:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering seats are available in Aligarh Muslim University?

The seat availability to study a Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering at Aligarh Muslim University is 30 seats intake.

I am also giving you the website link of the university for your reference, it is www.amu.ac.in.
10th May 2019, 02:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering seats are available in Aligarh Muslim University?

The total number of Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering seats are available in Aligarh Muslim University is 60.

Aligarh Muslim University

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

University Road
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202002, India
10th May 2019, 03:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering seats available in Aligarh Muslim University are 30 in total. Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering is 3 years full-time course.

You can find details in the below mentioned website link;
https://www.amu.ac.in/principalcou.jsp?did=10169
10th May 2019, 04:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this university, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

There are 30 (male) Diploma in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering seats available in Aligarh Muslim University.
Candidates are selected to the Diploma in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering course on the basis of their performance in the Admission Test conducted by the University. The Admission Test paper contains questions from Mathematics (30 marks), Science (50 marks), Indo-Islamic Culture (10 marks) and General Knowledge (10 marks).
10th May 2019, 10:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are 30 seats are available for Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering at Aligarh Muslim University.

You can visit the following website for more information

https://www.amu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?