3rd October 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in MSBTE next year for doing diploma?

How many seats are available in MSBTE next year for doing diploma? Can you please guide me with the steps which I have to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission through lateral entry in Maharashtra after passing 3 year diploma from MSBTE?
  2. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  3. Can I get admission in the final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering in G scheme from MSBTE? What is the eligibility criteria required? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission after scoring 63% in diploma mechanical from MSBTE university?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma in MSBTE after scoring 56% in 12th?
  6. ATKT limits available in G Scheme of MSBTE for CSE Diploma 3rd semester candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for doing MBS program after completion of diploma from MSBTE?
  8. Can I join 3rd year MSBTE diploma in Karnataka or AP?
  9. Who organizes the Polytechnic exam? What is the schedule of it?
  10. How to get admission in Government College of Polytechnic in Pune?
  11. Lateral entry to B.E. at Annamalai University is possible to Diploma in Civil holder from MSBTE, Maharashtra?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma(Civil) in MSBTE after passing 12th with 56% without technical?
  13. How to validate the MSBTE result? Is it right or wrong?
  14. Can I be eligible for CDAC entrance test after passing diploma in computer engineering from MSBTE Mumbai
  15. What are the subjects for 4th semester computer diploma as per MSBTE?
  16. Can I apply for Diploma in Automobile or Aeronautical Engineering if passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE?
  17. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  18. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
4th October 2016, 09:27 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: How many seats are available in MSBTE next year for doing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many seats are available in MSBTE next year for doing diploma? Can you please guide me with the steps which I have to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response on this. Thank you!
MSBTE stand for Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education. It is an autonomous organization. It offers diploma in various fields.
Automobile Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics
Electronics and Telecommunication Technology
Information Technology
Instrumentation Technology
Mechanical Engineering
Marine Engineering

You can get further information by visiting it's location.
Address : 49, Kherwadi, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400 051.
Phone : 2647 7208 / 2647 1255/ 2647 8531 / 2647 8296 / 2647 8795
Or it's official website:
www.msbte.com
10th June 2018, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available in MSBTE next year for doing diploma?

Draw neat and proportionate free hand sketch of single riveted single strap butt joint
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?