24th February 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MBS program after completion of diploma from MSBTE?

I have completed my 12th and after dat have done 3 yrs diploma from msbte.. m I eligible for applying for MBS programme.. and which institute? Can someone please answer me on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for CDAC entrance test after passing diploma in computer engineering from MSBTE Mumbai
  2. Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  3. Can I do Masters in USA after finishing BCA from Pune in India? Procedure and entrance exam which I should take?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
  5. Can I get admission after scoring 63% in diploma mechanical from MSBTE university?
  6. Good distance engineering degree program after diploma?
  7. Can I apply for Diploma in Automobile or Aeronautical Engineering if passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech in Gujarat after completion of diploma course?
  9. How may I get admission through lateral entry in Maharashtra after passing 3 year diploma from MSBTE?
  10. Details of EPGDBM program from SCCE symbiosis?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.A directly after completion of diploma 3 years course and 2 years PG diploma from Pune University?
  12. Who organizes the Polytechnic exam? What is the schedule of it?
  13. How to get admission in Government College of Polytechnic in Pune?
  14. Am i eligible for SET examination after scoring 65% in B.Com, 53% in M.Com?
  15. Which combination is better, B.Tech+MTech or B.Tech+MBA?
  16. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing diploma? If not then can I do MBA distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to change from 1st year diploma to 2nd year diploma in another college which is MSBTE approved?
  18. ATKT limits available in G Scheme of MSBTE for CSE Diploma 3rd semester candidate?
10th February 2018, 05:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MBS program after completion of diploma from MSBTE?

No, you can't apply for a masters degree, if you have just got a diploma qualification. There is requirement of a degree qualification, if you are interested in studying a masters degree course like MBS.

Just make sure you have got at least a degree in the same discipline, if you want to get admission in the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?