25th January 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How to take up Engineering degree after completing diploma in ECE?

Hello,

How to take up Engineering degree after completing diploma in ECE course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take up Engineering degree after completing diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  2. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  3. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. What should I do after completing Diploma in ECE? Scope of ECE Diploma?
  5. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  7. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  8. How to get recruited in government sector after completing diploma in ECE?
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  10. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma ECE?
  11. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  12. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  13. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  14. What are the courses to do afer completing Diploma in ECE?
  15. How to do engineering in distance mode after completing diploma ECE?
  16. How may i get into a degree course after completing my Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Can I do diploma or degree in Architet Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. What are the other courses I can study except B.E after completing diploma in ECE with 95%?
26th January 2015, 12:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take up Engineering degree after completing diploma in ECE?

Procedure to take up engineering degree course after completing diploma in ECE:-

- Complete your diploma course with atleast 60%.
- Appear in LEET (Lateral Entry Entrance Test ) conducted by your State Technical Education Council.
- You can also appear in the Lateral Entry Entrance Test of various private universities like KIIT, VIT, SRM,etc.
- Then you need to attend the counselling and apply for colleges based on your rank in LEET.
- On getting college, confirm your admission and get enrolled directly in the second year of engineering degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?