27th December 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Information about diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science?

I have completed my pg in applied psychology. Now i wish to do a diploma course in criminology and foresic science. So i need informations about one year diploma course in criminology

29th December 2013, 10:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science?

It is quite inspiring to see your desire of pursuing studies in various fields. Criminology and Forensic Science is a field which do not have a good supply of efficient students as compared to the demand. Hence it has a huge scope along with many opportunities of both career as well as personality growth.

There are limited institutes where you can pursue one year diploma course in the field of Criminology and Forensic Science as most of the institutes offer regular and degree courses. The institutes where you can pursue the one year diploma course are:-

-Patna University, Patna
-Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur
-Institute of Distance Education, All over India

The fees of the course will range from 10000-25000 depending on the institute you choose for pursuing the course. Apart from these, if you are interested there are many institutes who offer degree courses in this field like:-

-Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Rohini, Delhi
-Patna University, Patna
-The Global Open University, Nagaland - Other
-Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
-School of Distance Education (Bharathiar University), Coimbatore
-Akruti City Foundation For Knowledge And Research (ACF), Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?