2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for a graduate through Diploma in Rural Development?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the job opportunities which I will get through Diploma course in the field of Rural Development? I am a graduate and doing this Diploma course. Please tell me about the job opportunities.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG diploma in rural development after doing graduation in B.A?
  2. Any Scholarships in India or abroad after completing Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development?
  3. Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  5. Should I join Rural Development Diploma course to get job in a reputed NGO?
  6. Am I eligible for government teacher job after completion of graduation in rural development?
  7. Job opportunities for Diploma in Port Management & Development candidate?
  8. Eligibility criteria to take admission in full time Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development course at IGNOU? When to apply for it?
  9. What is the scope of rural development job in government sector?
  10. How can I find job in NGO having experience in Rural development?
  11. What are the benefits of studying B.A. in Rural Development?
  12. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What is the full form of NABARD? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility for PDO in Rural Development and PAnchayat Raj department?
  15. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India?
  16. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  17. What are the scopes/job opportunities in MSc Child Development?
  18. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th September 2016, 01:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a graduate through Diploma in Rural Development?

Rural Development as a profession is gradually gaining popularity with more and more competent professionals are joining it as their career and also because of the increasing number of educational institutes offering professional courses in the field.

After completion of diploma in Rural Development course , you can apply for different positions in various industries like:

> NGOs/Voluntary Organizations.

> Government sectors/Banks.

> Social Development units of Corporate sectors.

> Self-Employment (freelancing as researcher/project formulations, setting up of one's own units).

You can also become a:

> Trainer.

> Researcher.

> Consultant.

> Project Coordinator/Project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?