11th February 2015, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?

Hello,

I do the diploma in E.C.E from Don Bosco Institute of Technical Education. after diploma i will want to take admission in Degree now any one tell me WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF D2D ADMISSION on this year??
IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAM TO TAKE ADMISSION IN West Bengal???
PLEASE REPLY ME...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  2. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  3. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  4. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class?
  6. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  7. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  8. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  9. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  10. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  12. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  13. Procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  15. Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  16. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  18. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
11th February 2015, 12:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?

You can definitely get admission in degree course after completion of diploma course in ECE. Yes, there is an entrance exam. You can get admission in degree course through lateral entry scheme by appearing in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET).

LEET exam is conducted every year by each state through which a diploma candidate can seek admission directly in the second of engineering in the recognized engineering institutes of the state. The admission is purely based on the rank obtained in the LEET test. There are various private engineering institutes who also take admission on lateral entry basis via written exam conducted by the concerned institute.

The eligibility criteria of LEET are :-
→ You must have completed your diploma course.
→ You must have secured atleast 60% in your diploma course. For reserved categories the percentage is less. However the percentage criteria differs from state to state.
4th September 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?

I had completed my diploma in 2011 with 70% marks then How can i get admission in degree in mechanical ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?