27th March 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

List of courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma Automobile student?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering and I would like to know about the best courses after this Diploma except B.Tech? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  2. What are the courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer except B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility criteria for diploma Automobile Engineering students for IIT JEE? Which are the courses offered?
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  7. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  9. Possibility to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for S.Y.BMS candidate? List of colleges in India?
  10. List of Management courses available for Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering for S.Y.B.M.S Commerce student? List of good colleges in Punjab?
  12. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  13. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  14. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  17. What carrier oriented study I should do after completing diploma in IT?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
15th April 2016, 11:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma Automobile student?

List of Courses available to pursue after Diploma in Automobile Engineering:

>> AMIE (Associate Member of Institution of Engineers) -- It is a degree level course

>> M.Tech in Automobile Engineering

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Automobile Engineering

>> Certificate Program in Automobile Technology

>> Doctoral Program in Automobile Engineering

Important Note:
In General, AMIE Certification is the good choice after successful completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering rather than B.E/ B.Tech in Automobile Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?