11th January 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

List of PG diploma course best to do after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?

List of PG diploma course best to do after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course? I need to ensure that I will get the job next once after completion of the PG diploma course. So, can you please help me with the answer soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. List of PG diploma course best to do after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course? -- [New]
  3. List of courses which I can take after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  5. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  6. What are the courses I can enroll for after completion of diploma in computer science?
  7. Which course is better for me after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  8. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  9. List of courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  11. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  13. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  14. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  15. List of universities which offers Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  17. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
13th January 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of PG diploma course best to do after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?

I was completed my graduation in cse and i want to pursue 1year course diploma in banking and finance,plz provide an info
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?